Graphic Designer and Multimedia Specialist
Middle East SALARY: 0 AED - 14,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Job Summary and Scope of Responsibilities:
Takes ownership of all aspects of the company’s look and feel, including graphic design, website design, and design considerations for CP events and activations. Supports the development and implementation of graphic design and multimedia for the entire company. Reports to the Director, Communications.
Candidates MUST be an Emirati national citizen.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintains printed and electronic documents, files and records (e.g. publication archives) for the purpose of providing up-to date reference materials.
- Supports graphic and publication layout needs including graphics and multimedia presentations for the entire company.
- Supports departments as needed for their printed and online graphics needs.
- Manages and maintains an archive of logos, pictures and press reports
- Maintains supplier relations and coordinates to get quotations, specifications and product materials.
Reporting and Communication
- Reports to the Director, Communications on all issues relating to the company’s website and multimedia issues.
- Interacts and communicates across departments to understand business objectives and needs and formulates related designs and materials accordingly.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with relevant media and marketing vendors and providers.
- Maintains and exhibits excellent working relationships with all of the organisations staff.
Continuous Development of skills
- Conducts regular research and studies on key developments and best practices of new web applications and make recommendations on how to further enhance the company’s website. Researches and designs contemporary content strategies to ensure best multimedia and design practices for the entire company.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications RequiredBachelor degree in Visual Communications and or/ Graphic Design; ability to create multimedia and video production a plus.
Minimum Professional Experience Required1-2 years of professional experience in graphic design and visual communication.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Aug 2022 JOB ID: JP- CP-003