Graduate Recruitment Consultant
London (City of) SALARY: £22,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Opportunity
City of London
First year OTE £30,000
A financial services firm based in the City is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team. If you are looking for inclusive team culture with a real innovative work environment this will be the place for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy recruitment consultant role with lots of development opportunities, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys fast-paced environments, money motivated and driven to succeed!
Typical duties include:
- Liaising with candidtes and clients who work within financial services including investment banks and boutique hedge funds
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish
- Working to set targets and exceeding them
- Building strong, long lasting relationships with both candidates and clients
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be degree educated and the type of person that will work well within an office environment.
- Strong academic achievements, degree educated or equivalent
- Professional and confident working with people at all levels
- Proactive and results orientated
- Driven, dedicated and adaptable
- 1 years experience within a sales position ideally from a recruitment capacity.
- Experience working in a customer service/service orientated role.
POSTED: 04 Oct 2021 JOB ID: NIGRAD001