*Graduate Internship* Probate Research Intern
London (City of) SALARY: £18,000 - £18,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
Probate Research Intern
6-month internship with permanent opportunities to follow
Up to £18k
Based near Liverpool Street
Have you recently graduated and are looking to kick-start your career and learn from the bottom up?
Do you have experience of carrying out detailed research on various topics?
Do you have a high level of drive and enthusiasm and are willing to learn?
If so, please read on as this could be a great role for you!
My client is a very successful and well-known probate company based near Liverpool Street in London who help to source beneficiaries of estates. They work Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, in office, and are looking to take on an Intern to support the Case Managers. They are looking for someone of degree level or equivalent - History, Criminology or any other Humanities degrees are highly desirable due to the level of research involved.
Many of the existing team started their careers in this role as an intern, so it’s a fantastic opportunity for the right person to learn from the ground up!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Case Managers and the rest of the team with researching various documentation and when required, to research unidentified next of kin
- Research records externally, as referred by the Case Manager or a Director
- To assist with any scanning, photocopying and filing
- Ensure that preparation of marketing packs are on-going
In order to be considered for this role, they are looking for someone who can display the following skills:
- Educated to degree level
- Research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills / experience would be highly desirable
- Able to adopt a sensitive approach to situations when required
- Methodical approach
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable
If you feel this is the ideal role for you to help kick-start your career, please apply now!
POSTED: 12 Oct 2021 JOB ID: CCGRAD23876