Graduate – Events/Marketing Assistant
UK (regional) SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Graduate - Events/Marketing Assistant
Central Oxford with flexible working
£20k-£24k with exceptions benefits and bonus
A global firm is looking for an Events Assistant to join their Marketing team. This will involve coordinating a range of strategic Events and support the Business Development Manager/Bids Manager with tenders, and advise the business on work they should be considering.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Events role with lots of variety and growth potential for the right candidate. You’ll be the kind of person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working in a dual role. Typical duties include:
- Taking ownership of the logistics for events
- Working with Marketing to promote the events to clients and partners
- Reviewing proposals
- Collating information after events to understand and report back ROI and successes from the event
- Working with the Marketing team on ad hoc projects
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have some exposure from an Events role in a professional environment, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Experience within an Events role ideally within a global firm
- Able to handle multiple work streams and projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
- A university degree
- Experience in Bids or Client Pitches (BD/Business Development) would be beneficial
- An understanding of economics and finance.
This role will pay up to £24k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and excellent benefits
POSTED: 24 Aug 2021 JOB ID: KHBBEV23028