Global Financial & Sustainability Reporting Contractor
London (City of) SALARY: £480 - £510 PER: Day
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global asset management firm on a contract basis (6 months) .With over $10 trillion worth of assets under management, they are fully committed to achieving the optimum balance between risk and opportunity for their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Support sustainability related data collection/analysis and drafting of relevant commentaries;
• Carry out analytical, quantitative and qualitative reviews of periodic sustainability reports;
• Analyse and improve performance of current reporting applications and related operational workflows, including implementation of new workflow tools;
• Demonstrate business intelligence and big data analysis to analyze reporting trends to optimize and improve regulatory and sustainability reporting processes; and
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple internal and external partners including service providers, auditors and boards of directors.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) desirable
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting, fund administration/accounting, EU regulatory reporting or data analytics.
• Working knowledge of accounting standards (e.g., US GAAP, IFRS, etc.)
• Experience utilizing computer programming for data analysis and an understanding of relational database concepts (including SQL) are beneficial.
• Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to effectively address issues in collaboration with others.
• Excellent attention to detail, as well as the ability to produces accurate work and spots mistakes/errors and makes appropriate corrections.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including ability to clearly articulate results of financial analyses as well as issues to leadership.
• Self-motivated, determined to achieve goals and works hard to meet those goals.
• Takes ownership for outcomes and is personally accountable for results.
• Effectively plans, implements, and develops a methodical approach to projects.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
GBP 480.00 - GBP 510.00 per day depending on experience
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 Jan 2023 JOB ID: BB/GFS/28839