German speaking Team Assistant – Zurich
Europe SALARY: £58,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An established global firm are seeking a fluent English and German speaking Team Assistant to support a highly impressive team including 3 Partners, based in their offices in Zurich.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Extensive diary and calendar management and international travel
• Full project support – liaising with clients and scheduling meetings
• Database management – using the company database and various systems to keep up to date records on clients, collate reports and manage various projects
• Expense process and management
• Ad hoc support to the wider team
WHO YOU ARE
An experienced Team Assistant, looking for a challenging and fast paced work setting where you will provide support to an extremely busy team in a high performing environment.
• ESSENTIAL – language skills – fluent English is a must and ideally fluent German (can be conversational/business level)
• Ideally already based in Zurich, if not you must be able to re-locate easily, at short notice and know the city well
• Experience within a busy and demanding Team Assistant role, supporting at senior level within an international company, preferably Professional Services
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
• Strong prioritisation skills, highly organised and excellent attention to detail
• Natural self-starter and ability to form solid working relationships internally and with clients
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
This role will pay between 70,000 - 85,000 CHF (DOE) plus discretionary bonus and additional benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for a German speaking Team Assistant to join a growing and high performing international team of professionals.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: CPTA21549