German Speaking Team Assistant
London (City of) SALARY: £16 - £18 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
German Speaking Team Assistant – Banking Division
City of London
£16 - £18ph
Our client, a global investment bank, are seeking an enthusiastic German speaking Team Assistant to support a busy Banking division. This is an exciting opportunity for someone ready for a challenging but rewarding role. You will be supporting the London team and also German team remotely.
Our client is seeking out a German Speaking Team Assistant to provide support to the banking division. The successful candidate will have experience with diary management and travel coordination and be able to prioritise their workload. This role is based on a 6 month rolling contract.
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Travel coordination including both international and domestic trips
- Booking and arranging meetings both internally and externally
- Expense and invoice management
- General administration support and day-to day duties
- Data entry into databases
To be successful in this German Speaking Team Assistant role you must speak German, have strong organisational skills and exhibit a high level of professionalism. You must be able to take initiative in difficult situations and have a strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to work with a remote team
- Very strong attention to detail
- Be discreet with confidential information
- Team player
- Extremely strong organisational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to present information clearly
POSTED: 18 Nov 2020 JOB ID: MCGermTA21814