German Speaker – EA / Office Manager
London (West End) SALARY: £20 - £24 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
German speaker - EA / Office Manager
On-going temporary role
Remote based until around September
Are you an EA / Office Manager who can speak fluent German, with an excellent command of the English language? Do you have experience of working as an EA / Office Manager within a finance company?
If you answered yes to both of the above questions, then please read on!
My client, an investment management company with a fantastic reputation in the market are looking for a German-speaking EA / Office Manager to support one of their teams in Germany, whilst working from London. This role will be based remotely until around September time, dependent on government guidelines.
Although this role is expected to be a requirement for the next 6 months on a temporary basis, there is potential to move internally when other anticipated roles are being recruited for towards the end of the year.
This role will be supporting a team of around 15 people at various levels, including Investment Directors, Managers and Analysts. The team consists of 2 Sales Teams and is expected to grow over time.
The key areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management for the team and ad-hoc travel
- Inbox management for the Directors, ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Work with the technology support team to ensure that all video conferencing, meeting technologies and computer applications run efficiently
- Working with the Compliance Officer to prepare and distribute regulatory and board meeting materials
- Oversight and maintenance of the Salesforce dashboard
- Creating and producing reports using a variety of in-house systems
- Acting as a key local contact for the German office and being the first point of contact for external vendors
- Responding to day to day office maintenance issues
- Responsibility for payment of vendor bills
- Maintaining relationships with property management
They are looking for someone who can demonstrate a strong business maturity and work efficiently, alongside the following:
- Fluency in German, with an excellent command of the English language
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience within a similar role
- Demonstrable comfort and expertise with technology such as MS Office, Zoom, Webex
- Experience of working with Salesforce would be highly beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and a sense of humour!
If this role is of interest and you have the above skill set and desired experience, please apply now!!
POSTED: 16 Mar 2021 JOB ID: CLSGPA22198