German OR French Speaking Team Assistant – Investment Banking
Other (Germany) SALARY: £18 - £20 PER: Hour
German OR French Speaking Team Assistant / PA – Investment Banking
£18 -£20 per hour dependent on experience
On-going temp with the potential to convert into a permanent role
City of London
9 am – 6 pm - flex required!
My client, a globally recognised investment bank, are currently recruiting for a fluent German and / or French Team Assistant / PA to join their investment banking team. They’re one of my favourite clients in terms of how they offer fantastic training on-the-job, whilst working amongst a supportive team of Assistants. They reward hard work and dedication with incredible long-term career prospects and very generous overtime rates, which automatically kicks in after 40 hours have been worked in a week.
What you’ll do:
- Diary management, coordinating meetings and conference calls across multiple time-zones
- Managing high volume of phone calls and emails
- Coordinating room bookings for internal/external meetings and video calls across multiple locations
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team including visa applications, international flight and accommodation bookings
- Expense management
- Taking on ad-hoc tasks while maintaining workflow
- Supporting teams with day to day issues, needs and queries
- Providing phone and holiday coverage for other colleagues
Who you are:
My client requires someone with:
1-3 years’ solid experience working as a Team Assistant / PA, supporting busy teams, is imperative as they need someone with some initial understanding of the day to day duties, in order for you to hit the ground running.
- Fluency in German and / or French
- You will need to have managed multiple diaries and ideally have some exposure of booking travel and processing expenses, although understandably this has been restricted due to the pandemic in recent times.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 12 Jan 2023 JOB ID: CCBGLANG28737