General Manager – Private Members Club
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am currently looking to recruit an outgoing, hands on general manager with impeccable customer service skills. My client is a sophisticated private members club situated in Mayfair, which aims to provide the environment for women to connect and develop in their career.
The role consists of driving the club forward through the pursuit of outstanding guests care, as well as through effective planning and efficient revenue management.
This is a permanent position, paying £60,000 - £70,00 (depending on experience).
Closest tube station: Oxford Circus
Who you are:
- A general manager with 5+ years of experience in a similar role (in particular events management) and upscale environment
- A very well-organised individual with strong financial acumen and ethical awareness
- An experienced leader and a great communicator, able to manage large teams by example and establish trustworthy relationships with members, guests and staff
Your duties will include:
- Financial responsibilities: managing operating costs and KPI; weekly forecasting of sales and targets; monthly reconciliation and invoices; oversight of inventory and final costs.
- Member responsibilities: working across departments to ensure members are offered the best experience possible; be on the floor to build one to one relationship; promoting member events in a targeted manner; facilitating members connections; handling complaints in a professional manner.
- Operational responsibilities: ensuring the club is compliant with all operational legislation; managing external contractors and suppliers; dealing with events logistics; ensuring the club is run at the highest standard; promoting team work and a positive and ethical work environment; overseeing recruitment; managing building maintenance
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply now!
POSTED: 15 Jul 2022 JOB ID: AF26717GMPMC