Full Stack Engineer
London (West End) SALARY: £80,000 - £90,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Full Stack Engineer – Lead Engineer / Manager
Full time - up to £90,000
A revolutionary start-up/ new app is looking for a seasoned Full Stack Engineer to join their fabulous team, based in the heart of the west end. The successful candidate will be required to manage the app’s entire web infrastructure as well as a team underneath them. The app launched on 4th July and is now live at 5 locations. This is a high-growth, upscale opportunity to be involved in and an incredibly exciting new technology. My client aims to maintain quality and continued growth.
Responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Primary areas of expertise: Swift, IOS, Kotlin / Java (PHP if possible but not essential).
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of Swift, IOS, Kotlin / Java (PHP if possible but not essential)
- 6-10 years of frontend or backend / full stack experience
- Strong interpersonal skills is essential; charasmatic, creative and down to earth
- A good sense of humour is essential
- Small company of 4 but expanding in coming months
- Heart of the West End
- 40 hours per week,
- Remote work initially with daily meetings set up via Zoom and discussions will be held throughout the day over Slack.
- Employees are entitled to 28 days paid holiday during each holiday year. This is in addition to public holidays in England and Wales.
- The employee is eligible to be enrolled into a pension scheme. Further details of the pension scheme will be available on induction day.
- The employee may be granted a discretionary quarterly bonus related to their performance in the role as per industry standard for this position. The expectation for such performance will be clearly communicated at the start of each quarter.
- There will be arranged weekly in-person meetings/ lunches in Soho House and Soho Works, Shoreditch.
- Office space offers free tea and (delicious!) coffee, hot-desking and other food deals.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply now! Due to the high volume of response, please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
POSTED: 24 Sep 2020 JOB ID: DUAPP21636