Front of House Administrator
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
Temporary to permanent position
£15 p/h base rate
Equivalent to £30,000 - £35,000
40 hours – shift work between 07:30-19:00
Our client is a highly sucessful software solutions specialist, based in stunning offices within the City of London. They are looking for well-polished, dynamic, people person to be their Front of House Administrator. The ideal candidate will have experience working in fast paced administrative and front of house role and will be accustomed to working in corporate or 5-star environments. You will be the company’s first point of contact and liaising with various Executive personalities so professional and positive attitude is a must. This role is a temp to perm position as the company is keen to invest in their new team member and help them to progress.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- In this role you will act as the main point of contact for the offices
- Coordinate meeting room bookings and organising food and drinks as requested
- Ensure all IT is working properly for meetings and conferences
- Provide support for travel bookings
- Coordinate work with building reception
- Ad hoc admin duties
WHO YOU ARE
This role is best suited for someone who can instantly take initiative, a natural problem solver and enjoys working in a fast paced, people facing role.
- Experience in a customer facing problem solving role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility to put the business needs first
- Able to think on your feet without guidance
- Comfortable multitasking under pressure
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suite
- IT Proficient
We are looking to shortlist this role ASAP, so please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 May 2023 JOB ID: JHFOHA29839