French Speaking Team Assistant – Banking
London (City of) SALARY: £16 - £19 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
French Speaking Team Assistant – Banking Division
City of London
£16 - £19 per hour
Our client, a global investment bank, are seeking an enthusiastic French speaking Team Assistant to support a busy Banking division. This is an exciting opportunity for someone ready for a challenging but rewarding role.
Our client is seeking out an French Speaking Team Assistant to provide support to the banking division. The successful candidate will have experience with diary management and travel coordination and be able to prioritise their workload. This role is based on a 12-month contract.
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Travel coordination including both international and domestic trips
- Booking and arranging meetings both internally and externally
- Expense and invoice management
- General administration support and day-to day duties
- Data entry into databases
To be successful in this French Speaking Team Assistant role you must speak French, have strong organisational skills and exhibit a high level of professionalism. You must be able to take initiative in difficult situations and have a strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to work with a remote team
- Very strong attention to detail
- Be discreet with confidential information
- Team player
- Extremely strong organisational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to present information clearly
POSTED: 23 Mar 2021 JOB ID: MCFPA22200