French Speaking Team Assistant
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An excellent opportunity for an experienced French speaking Team Assistant to take their career to the next level working for one of London’s top asset management firms.
This is a hybrid role that will offer the right Team Assistant a huge variety of responsibility. Supporting a number of busy key members, you will be the go to person for all their travel itineraries, client meetings, managing ever changing diary, processing expenses and taking on additional projects.
This role would suit an ambitious assistant who likes to take on additional responsibilities alongside their day to day duties.
- Demonstrable PA and team support experience gained in a financial organisation.
- High integrity, possessing personal resilience.
- Strong team player.
- Will act with discretion, diplomacy and demonstrate high levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrable multi-diary management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven organisational, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills (MS Office suite).
- Able to work effectively under pressure and deliver to a high standard.
- Ability to work on own initiative, be pro-active, noticing opportunities to improve working practices.
- French language skills oral and written.
POSTED: 16 Feb 2021 JOB ID: HFI/DF/HQ00022098