London (City of) SALARY: £423 - £423 PER: Day TERM: Temporary
A leading and prestigious global investment management firm is seeking an experienced analyst to join its FP&A team for a 6-12 month period. You will play a pivotal role in the firm’s activities and primarily be responsible for the annual and monthly forecasting process as well as developing weekly/monthly management information packs. If you have experience in asset management and have advanced Microsoft Excel skills, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative. The main responsibilities include:
- Play a key role in the annual planning and monthly forecasting processes.
- Developing and enhancing weekly and monthly management information packs, commentary, and supporting analysis.
- Support the creation of a cohesive narrative in communicating results to senior management and present data in a simple and clear manner.
- Provide orientation, guidance, and critical partnership to the India FP&A team.
- Support the business in relation to strategic projects and ad-hoc financial analyses as required.
- Develop solid subject matter expertise in the Investment Management space and be able to pass that knowledge and train other colleagues.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Advanced Excel skills and strong PowerPoint skills required, experience with TM1 Cognos preferred, and VBA skills are a bonus.
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative, and problem-solving skills; strategic and creative thinking; comfortable challenging the status-quo.
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- History of effective multi-tasking, expectation setting, and escalation of issues where appropriate.
- Focused attention to detail and high standards for quality and accuracy in his/her work.
- Ability to find/identify patterns in granular data and articulate a simple explanation for senior management.
- Experience in understanding, reviewing, and narrating financials.
- Broad knowledge of key FP&A processes including budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience as a successful finance business partner.
- Knowledge of asset management and the investment industry is beneficial.
- CIMA or ACCA is beneficial but not essential.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- £423 per day
- Hybrid working (3 days in office and 2 at home)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Sep 2022 JOB ID: EM/BRA/27732