FOH and Team Assistant
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £26,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a really exciting opportunity for a renewable energy firm with sustainability at the core of everything they do. Understandably the company is doing extremely well and growing quickly. They are a small, close-knit team with a dynamic environment.
They are looking for a Front of House and Team Assistant to join them.
We are looking for someone proactive and quick to think on their feet. A recent graduate who is looking to kick-start their career. Someone who is flexible, ambitious and eager to learn. As the business is growing, there are brilliant opportunities for development and progression. This is highlighted by the fact the role has come about due to an internal promotion.
• Reception, answering the phone and greeting visitors
• Setting up meeting rooms
• Diary management and scheduling meetings
• Organising travel
• Assisting with onboarding new starters
The role comes with:
• Salary up to £25-26k, dependent on experience
• Annual salary review
• Discretionary bonus
• Private healthcare
• 25 days' holiday
• 8:30-5 hours with no work required outside of the office
• Lovely, collaborative environment working alongside a supportive team
• Socials and after work drinks
• Training and excellent opportunities for progression
• Office based 5 days a week
POSTED: 17 Nov 2021 JOB ID: CLSUSTAIN4304