Float Personal Assistant – Fixed Income
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Float Personal Assistant – Fixed Income/Equities
£45,000 - £50,000 Benefits + Bonus
A growing Investment firm is looking to hire an experienced Personal Assistant who can provide flawless support across the Fixed Income or Equities division in a float capacity whilst still getting involved with projects for the Admin Managers and wider Senior Management team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy PA role where you will be exposed to multiple senior stakeholders across the business unit. You will be able to build relationships with ease, be super adaptable and someone diplomatic and able to multitask with ease. Typical duties include:
- Complex diary management
- Travel co-ordination
- Working on a range of projects
- Producing presentations and working on reports.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be an experienced PA, able to adapt and enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Solid experience as a PA
- Experience in financial services
- Educated to at least A levels.
- Ability to adapt to different personalities with ease
- Strong MS office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great attention to detail
This role will pay up to £50k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus.
This is an amazing role where you’ll work with a company that truly values its staff. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today
POSTED: 25 Jul 2022 JOB ID: KHBFLOAT6846