Float EA – Canary Wharf
London (City of) SALARY: £20 - £22 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Float EA within Research
£22 per hour, including holiday pay
Join our client in their Canary Wharf offices for this new exciting opportunity. They are seeking a professional and versatile Float EA to support the Research division. This is an opportunity for someone ready for a challenging but rewarding role.
Our client is seeking a Float EA to provide extensive administrative support to the Research team. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for clients and other departments. This role is based on an ongoing temporary contract.
This role would begin as a Float EA, providing cover when other EAs are on annual leave and also to help when other EAs have a heavy workload. The successful Float EA would then be considered for a static role, as and when a suitable position becomes available.
- Proactively manage multiple complex diaries, anticipating the analyst’s requirements, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings to make the best possible use of their time, whilst using initiative to identify, anticipate, and resolve conflicts.
- Anticipate, manage, and coordinate extensive European and International travel, ensuring timely preparation to include visa applications, whilst adhering to the firm’s travel policy to ensure cost efficiencies at all times.
- Assist where appropriate with the teams’ marketing plan, proactively identifying conflicts or opportunities for marketing, conference attendance, client roadshows and necessary travel etc.
- Timely and accurate telephone answering, ensuring all messages are passed on in an efficient/appropriate manner.
- Act as a contact point and ambassador for the team, to include extensive client liaison (both internally and externally) whilst building an excellent rapport to maintain effective relationships.
- Manage, coordinate, and process all expenses in a timely manner for all analysts.
- Assist (and participate) where appropriate in weekly team meetings, producing agenda, and coordinating any data documentation for discussion.
- Be confident to work in collaboration with the Client Team to deliver on the team’s objectives.
- Organize events to include client lunches, roundtable dinners with guest speakers, conferences, and any other ad hoc team entertainment.
- Providing assistance with teams’ Research products when required.
- Provide seamless service in the absence of other members of the buddy group and the wider assistant team when required.
- Deal with numerous ad hoc internal and external client requests for data etc and general ad hoc tasks, i.e. scanning, photocopying, printing, and filing when required.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this Float EA role, our client requires you to have 5+ years of experience within financial services and have experience of supporting a large team. You must exhibit a high level of professionalism and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment, whilst being adaptable at all times. You must be resourceful and a self-starter who is consistent, reliable, and a good timekeeper.
Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
Knowledge of Concur would be advantageous
Highly professional manner
Ability to prioritise tasks
Be discreet with confidential information
High attention to detail
POSTED: 29 Jul 2020 JOB ID: CLSFLOAT20072021390