Float Assistant – Sales & Trading
London (City of) SALARY: £14 - £16 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Float Assistant - Sales and Trading
£14 - £16 per hour
Join our client in their Canary Wharf offices for this new exciting opportunity. They are seeking a professional Float Assistant to support the Sales & Trading division. This is an opportunity for someone ready for a challenging but rewarding role.
Our client is seeking out a Float Assistant to provide extensive administrative support to the Sales + Trading team. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for clients and other departments. This role is based on an ongoing contract.
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- Travel Coordination, including itineraries and visa’s
- Expense and invoice management
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Answering telephones and emails professionally and timely
- Booking and arranging meetings and conference calls both internally and externally
- Preparing presentation and document materials
- General administration and day-to-day duties
To be successful in this Float Assistant role you must exhibit a high level of professionalism and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to take initiative in difficult situations and prioritise your workload.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Highly professional manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Be discreet with confidential information
- High attention to detail
POSTED: 02 Mar 2021 JOB ID: MCFA22186