Financial Controller – asset management
London (City of) SALARY: £90,000 - £120,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is an asset management company based in the City. They are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to come onboard and report into the CFO. The business is an established alternative asset manager with a strong reputation and offices based internationally.
They are looking for a qualified Accountant who can demonstrate previous experience in managing finance teams, ideally within the investment management industry.
* Managing the Financial accountant and AP/AR Manager
* Responsible for regulatory reporting
* Production of management reports
* Managing budgetary processes
* Preparation and submission of VAT returns
* Producing reports for the management committee and Board
* Managing the annual audit cycle
* Responsible for tax preparation duties
* Develop and maintain financial controls
* Working with the CFO on projects including attendance and contribution to working groups and committees
This is an indicative list to give you a flavour for the role.
POSTED: 09 Nov 2021 JOB ID: DMFINCONTROLLER