Europe SALARY: £100,000 - £150,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a single family office based in Monaco. Reporting to the Head of the Family Office, the Financial Controller will be an integral member of the small but collaborative team.
- Working with auditors and other professional service providers to ensure timely delivery of annual audited financial statements according to an agreed annual audit timetable
- Manage the preparation of financials and accounting schedules ahead of each audit and able to take personal ownership and responsibility for the delivery of timely audit engagements.
- Work with stakeholders of various SPVs which hold Real-Estate or other assets to ensure continuity/operations of SPVs and be able to prepare Financials, Budgets, analytical reports as required.
- Responsible for all cash management functions of entities operating with different banks in various jurisdictions. Able to manage the flow of funds to meet operational requirements on a timely basis, planning ahead and being able to work quickly where necessary
- Supervision of 3 accounts staff
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) from a recognised accounting institute with prior experience preferably in the Financial Services and/or Family Office environment.
- Fluent French & English speaker
- Working knowledge of accounting systems
- Experience in completing annual audits for offshore and onshore entities
- Experience in preparing financial statements from trial balances, bank reconciliation statements, cash-flow statements where required and be able to create schedules for any audit requirements
- Experience in real-estate holding entities, with accounting knowledge of real-estate and be able to manage lease rentals, property valuations, impairments etc where required
- Working knowledge of assets typically held by a Family Office (for example yachts & art collections) and the SPV structures related to these types of assets
- Working knowledge of preparing financial statements, management accounts and budgets for such assets
SALARY & BENEFITS
£100k - £150k depending on experience
discretionary bonus, health insurance, pension, 25 days holiday
POSTED: 09 May 2022 JOB ID: BB/MON/FC/25541