International (Other) SALARY: $90,000 - $100,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A leading crypto investment fund based in the Cayman Islands is looking for a Finance Manager to manage the firm’s finances as well as assist with business strategy. The role will suit a qualified chartered accountant/CPA with experience in structuring, set-up & operational management of various types of funds (hedge funds, private equity funds & digital asset funds). The individual will need to have a strong accounting & finance background evidenced by professional designations (such as CA or CPA) with suitable experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Directing and coordinating accounting operations.
- Plan, prepare, and monitor in conjunction with the CEO the implementation of the annual budget to ensure targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized.
- Responsible for set-up and management of day-to-day accounting process.
- Approve payment of accounts and review/approve month end procedures.
- Manage relationships with external service providers
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Assist with the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensuring cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Prepare valuations of hard to value assets for financial reporting purposes
- Prepare & review financial statement, NAV, and monthly reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance with the relevant laws/regulations and company policies
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience at a top-tier accounting firm – having serviced funds (hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds & crypto funds)
- Chartered Accountant/CPA or equivalent
- CFA and CAIA are beneficial and will serve to strongly bolster the application)
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data management and forecasting methods
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, people skills and ability to strategize and solve problems
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Excellent language abilities in spoken and written English
- Must be an entrepreneurial individual who is hardworking, driven and ambitious
- Interested (and preferably has existing experience) with crypto/web 3
- Proficient in all major Microsoft Office applications
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- $90,000-$100,000 per annum depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus of 20%-30%
- Private medical & dental care
- Dinner delivered daily
- In-house gym
- 50/50 pension contribution
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 May 2023 JOB ID: EM/MONOCEROS/FM