London (Greater) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant TV production company based in West London.
The role is HYBRID (3 days on-site / 2 days wfh), however, you will be required to work 5 days a week on-site initially (until you are familiar with your role).
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will provide key support to the production staff and other departments within the business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Oversee processing and posting of purchase and sales ledger invoices
- Oversee posting cashbook daily
- Process payment runs and supplier payments when required
- Supplier account reconciliations, to ensure ledgers are correct
- Addressing any supplier queries and monitoring finance mailbox
- Issue prepaid cash cards to production teams
- Maintain prepaid cash cards allocation and reconciliation
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
- Raising and posting any resulting intercompany invoices
- Production Cost Monitor reconciliations
- Ad-hoc reporting for senior management team
- Other ad hoc duties to support the Head of Finance
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent as a minimum
- Interest in undertaking a professional accountancy qualification
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of SAP Business One is beneficial but not essential
- PC literate, in particular strong Excel competency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work to deadlines and thrive in a high pressure environment
- Excellent team player, personable and able to operate at all levels
- A quick learner who shows initiative
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- 28k-30k base salary (depending on experience)
- study support (if you would like to pursue an accountancy qualification)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 Aug 2023 JOB ID: BB/FAS/30754