London (West End) SALARY: £65,000 - £75,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A start-up family office is looking for a Finance Assistant to join for 2-3 days per week. Supporting the Head of Finance you will play a vital role in the establishment, growth, evolution, and ultimate success of the office for an Ultra High Net Worth family.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified, have exceptional Excel modelling skills, articulate, innovative and will ideally have experience in a family office environment.
Due to the start-up nature of the role, the candidate must be willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved in anything and everything, and not be fussy about anything beyond their experience/remit.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Finance Assistant, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing financial data and analysis to provide insight to the principal
- Designing, implementing, and monitoring the Family Office’s Treasury strategy
- Cashflow modelling and forecasting of the family’s investments and spending
- Tracking monthly expenditure and budgeting
- Administration of investment transactions and reviewing sales documentation
- Personal and corporate tax compliance and planning ensuring max tax efficiency
- Financial administration of large property refurbishment projects, such as project management, budgeting, monitoring liquidity and paying contractor invoices
- Due diligence on any private equity investments including reviewing documentation and financials, checking EIS availability and claiming relief as appropriate, project managing execution and providing funds
- Pricing negotiation for goods and services
- Advising on property acquisitions/disposals and liaison with lawyers
- Liaising with all third-party advisors such as offshore trustees and associates
- Any other ad hoc projects as appropriate
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Advanced Excel skills including ability to build complex financial models
- Commercially and financially literate
- Innovative with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business
- Experience working in a single/multi family office desirable
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- £65,000-£75,000 FTE
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension contributions
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 May 2023 JOB ID: EM/FOFA/2505