London (Greater) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join the Tiger Team! We are searching for an ambitious individual who is looking to grow their career in finance.
The ideal candidate will have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role and will be looking to work towards taking core financial qualifications to further your career. That’s where we come in! We want to help someone grow into this role by supporting you through your qualifications and provide the opportunity of working within a global, boutique agency.
You will work in close correspondence with the company’s head of finance and will also work across the finance department to cover all day-to-day responsibilities. The company will in turn offer support and funding for you to achieve formal finance and accounting qualifications.
- Preparing sales ledger invoices
- Updating computerised accounting systems
- Review and reconcile sales accounts and follow up on queries.
- Input of purchase ledger invoices
- Preparation of finance reports in Excel
- Reconciliation of weekly reports
- Scanning, filing, and logging account documents
- Assist with Finance department emails and requests.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Ideally 1 – 3 years of working within a finance role.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent maths knowledge
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent computer and data management skills, including proficiency with Microsoft
- Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Xero or a similar finance package advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others
- 25 days’ annual leave on pro rata basis (one day to be taken over Christmas) plus office closed between Christmas and New Year
- 4:30pm finish on a fortnightly basis
- Private health cover after probation period
- Team away days
- One duvet day each year
- Two volunteer days paid each year
- Legacy-in-service initiatives to promote personal training and development
- Overseas trips dependent on company performance
POSTED: 27 Jul 2022 JOB ID: TRE/JP/HQ00026822