London (Greater) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A leading building services and consulting firm is currently hiring for a Finance Analyst to join their accounting function. The company has doubled in size over the last 3 years offering strong long-term career prospects. With a strong benefits package and a great working culture, this is a great opportunity for you to play a key role within the firm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Business Analyst your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Using multiple data sources develop performance reports to provide an understanding of operational and financial performance to management.
- Performing monthly and ad-hoc financial reviews of operations for multiple legal entities.
- Develop, review, analyse and maintain cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including variance analyses, and communicate cost and/or schedule trends.
- Contributing to the monthly closing and reporting process.
- Financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- ACCA/ACA qualified with over 3 years of experience in financial analysis.
- Knowledge of IFRS Project Accounting.
- Outstanding analytical capabilities with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- A background in consulting or construction is desirable.
- An ability to analyse and present complex information with confidence while working to tight deadlines.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- £45,000-£50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Wellness scheme
- 23 days holiday increasing by 1 day with each year of service up to 28 days
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 10 Nov 2022 JOB ID: EM/BA/28109