London (City of) SALARY: £14 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Part Time (3 days/week)
ASAP for minimum 3 months
One of my clients, a fantastic charity in Kings Cross are looking for a Part Time Finance Admin with proficiency in Sage50 to work in a part time position. This will be for at least 3 months with a possibility of extension. The role is three days a week with at least two being based in the office.
We are looking for someone with an understanding of invoicing or accounts support with a great willing attitude and an open approach to others in the office. The working environment is very friendly and the team are always willing to help.
You will be working alongside two Finance Officers and supporting them with;
- Processing invoices and expenses into Concur
- Manage all mileage claims
- Photocopy, scan and file audit documentation
- Appropriate administrative asks to assist the team
- Respond to internal queries
- Set up new suppliers in Sage
WHO YOU ARE:
In order to be considered for this you will need to have:
- Experience with data input in Microsoft Office and preferably with Sage or a similar program
- Ability to manage own workload
- Fantastic communication skills
- Commitment to confidentiality and flexible to undertake new tasks
- An interest in accounting and a willingness to learn
- The availability to start immediately or within a week
If you have the personality and the background we are looking for, please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Sep 2022 JOB ID: CCFA27439