Facilities Manager – EMEA
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Head of Facilities - EMEA
£60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits and bonus
An established and growing investment firm is looking to hire a new Head of Facilities to support the International Facilities Director with the day-to-day running of the EMEA region
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Facilities role with lots of scope to be involved with several projects across all the offices in your remit! Typical duties include:
- Managing 2 members of the facilities team
- Day to day maintenance of the London office
- Managing Suppliers
- Assisting with fit-outs in London and across new offices in Europe
- Managing the leases across your region.
- Being hands-on when required to ensure a smooth running of the office.
- Project managing a range of projects from locating new office spaces, sourcing new suppliers, and assisting the firm with transitions of teams being brought into the company.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have solid experience in a similar Facilities role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Solid experience as a Facilities Manager or Office Manager which was facilities heavy
- Experience in a corporate environment preferably financial service
- Experience in managing a team
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Ability to think on your feet and take ownership of issues to ensure they are resolved swiftly.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to flex processes to ease customer experience when required.
- Efficient problem solver
This role will pay up to £70k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and other benefits
This is a really interesting role where a supportive and friendly team surround you. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2022 JOB ID: KHBFAC6873