London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
This is a fantastic role, working in one of London's most iconic stately homes in St James's. This is working as part of an investment fund who have various offices based around London. You will be working alongside the Facilities Manager and wider administrative team.
This role is a 6-month fixed term contract, and the salary is offering up to £35,000 (pro rata), depending on experience. The company offer hybrid working – you are expected in the office 3 days per week.
Who you are:
- Previous experience working in a front of house role
- A track record of delivering exceptional customer service within a busy office environment
- Ability to work as a team player, as well as autonomously
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with both interna and external stakeholders
- A ‘can do’ attitude and happy to muck in wherever needed
- Switched-on, helpful and resourceful
What you’ll do:
- Daily management of outsourced soft services, e.g. cleaning, recycling and waste management
- Inbox and telephone management
- Administration of tours business; organise bookings, maintain schedule and produce associated financial reports
- Bind, copy, print, scan, collate and laminate documents
- Maintain database information
- Coordinate the meeting room booking system
- Monitor and procure office consumables
- Maintain tight control of regular and ad-hoc facility expenses including production of monthly statements. Code and approve invoices for accounts
- Assist with incoming and outgoing post and couriers for the building
- Coordinate the Company’s Health & Safety provision, ensure compliance with regulations and produce and maintain appropriate record systems including risk assessments and permits to work
- Conduct workstation assessments for staff and maternity risk assessments.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks – e.g. booking taxis for staff and visitors
- Occasionally provide cover of Reception desk, meet and greet guests and ensure visits run smoothly
This is a really lovely opportunity. Please do apply now if you’re interested.
POSTED: 20 Jul 2022 JOB ID: JCFAC26968