London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £37,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am looking for a fantastic, experienced Facilities Coordinator for a modern tech company based in Camden.
The company is great – a really collaborative environment to work in and everyone is really friendly. With 250 in the business, their offices are modern, bright, stylish, and just a 10-minute walk from Camden station. My client is looking for an impressive Facilities Coordinator who can hit the ground running from the get-go and support all general maintenance and repairs.
The role will involve working one weekend a month.
The role will be joining a Facilities team of four and will involve the following responsibilities –
- All facilities and building maintenance
- Electrical repairs
- Mechanical repairs
- Health and Safety
- Managing the fire alarms and strategy (ensuring the building is fully equipped with all necessities)
- Preparing business continuity plans
- Regular building check-ups
- General administration – hard and soft filing
- Managing the office waste
My client needs someone hardworking, experienced and positive. Someone with a can-do attitude, trustworthy and reliable. You will have a minimum of three years in a similar Facilities Coordinator role and possess your FM qualification.
POSTED: 13 Apr 2021 JOB ID: DHFACILITIES