Fab Team PA Opportunity!
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting Team PA role has opened up within the Investment Team at a Private Equity firm based in the West End. This is the perfect role for an experienced PA who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management – this will make up a large majority of the role
- Organisation of meetings and international travel
- Utilising Microsoft Office Suite to carry out duties
- Updating CRM database
- Liaising with IT to resolve issues
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Supporting and liaising with other PAs when necessary
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
This is a busy role with an extensive diary management component, meaning experience of working in a PA role with similar responsibilities is necessary. Other requirements include:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Great organisational and diary management skills
- Experience using CRM database
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to exercise initiative
This role comes with a £45k-£50k salary dependent upon experience, and office hours are 9:00 until 17:30. The company offer generous benefits, including 2 days WFH per week and:
- 25 days holiday + additional days during Christmas week
- Up to 30% discretionary annual bonus
- And many more!
This is a really exciting role for an experience PA who enjoys balancing multiple responsibilities and thrives in a fast-paced environment!
POSTED: 21 Jun 2022 JOB ID: ABADTPA6610