Fab Internal Recruitment Manager Role
London (Greater) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A really great opportunity for an enthusiastic, switched on and super organised candidate has come up at a lovely company based in South West London. They are looking for an Internal Recruitment Manager to assist with the whole recruitment process. The company has a fab culture and a great spirit about them. The role is 2 days in the London office and 3 at home, between 9am-6pm. They are offering up to £45k for the perfect candidate!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This will be a super busy role with lots of variety. Your main aim is to ensure that the internal recruitment runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible from start to finish.
- Manage, source, and organise all internal recruitment for the company.
- Being the first point of contact for openings within company.
- Coordinate the interview process.
- Ensure checks are all completed pre-employment.
- Keep on top of all administrative duties.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role or project management and have super strong admin skills. You will be the type of person who is super organised, enthusiastic, personable and super willing.
- 3-5 years’ experience within a similar role (or project management).
- Proactive nature with a great use of initiative.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Extremely organised, a multitasker and self-motivated.
- Strong communication, written and verbal.
- High attention to detail and super trustworthy.
They are looking to hire ASAP so do apply below if you are keen!
POSTED: 11 May 2022 JOB ID: ADIRM6105