Experienced Team PA for Events Company – Temporary Role in the West End
London (West End) SALARY: £17 - £17 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
We are looking for an experienced Team PA to join a busy international events company based in the West End. This is a temporary position.
You will be supporting the current EA and working alongside them to help organise internal and external events including conferences and exhibitions. You will also provide administrative support to C-level executives and the wider team.
It is a fast-moving environment and the ideal candidate will enjoy a busy role with varied responsibilities. We are looking for someone who has at least 2 years experience in a similar role with an interest in event organisation. You will be driven and organised, with excellent communication skills and a willingness to help out where needed.
- Busy diary management and scheduling
- Travel arrangements, domestic and international
- Raise POs and process invoices and expenses
- Helping to research venues for internal events
- Assist with internal dinners, conferences, off-sites and town halls
- Take meeting minutes and prepare documentation
- Ad hoc administrative support including covering for EAs
- 2 years experience as a Team Assistant or PA in a team environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience organising international travel
- Events experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
The company is busy and social, and they are offering hybrid working with four days in the office and one from home.
If you would be interested in this role, please apply as they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
POSTED: 16 Jun 2022 JOB ID: JBEVENTSPA26561