Experienced Housekeeper, Private Estate, Ascot, Berkshire
London (Greater) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
We have an amazing opportunity for an Experienced Housekeeper.
The primary work location will be at a private estate located near Windsor, England with travel to a residence in London when needed.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized individual with a background working for the top luxury hotels, or ultra-high net worth family estates in the world.
The ideal Housekeeping candidate will have an outstanding work ethic and must be willing to maintain the highest luxury standards for a very large property.
• The Housekeeper will complete daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to achieve a very high level of service for both properties.
• The Housekeeper must have the ability to anticipate and recognize the housekeeping needs of the properties with guidance and oversight from the House Manager.
• The Housekeeper will also assist with special events held at the properties.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
• The Housekeeper must possess the ability to maintain a high level of strict confidence and professionalism at all times.
• The Housekeeper must have excellent English communication skills (Verbal, Written, and Email).
• The Housekeeper must have a minimum of 3 years in the hospitality industry working in ultra-luxury and 5-star hotels or ultra-high net worth family estates.
• The Housekeeper must have flexibility in his/her schedule.
Salary is negotiable.
40 hours a week but with the expectation that you will be flexible to work weekends, holidays and Overtime when requested.
All candidates are required to pass a credit check, background check and personality profile testing before employment.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Jan 2023 JOB ID: LCHK8309