Experienced Housekeeper, Holland Park, London
London (Greater) SALARY: £45,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A lovely young couple living in Holland Park W11 are looking for a flexible, professional and experienced Housekeeper to work on a live out basis, but with flexibility to live in and dogsit when they are travelling in order to continue caring for their friendly Cockapoo dog.
Currently the couple live in a 3 bed apartment in Holland Park, but do plan to move to a larger home within the next 12 months in Little Venice, so ideally you will be happy to move with them and adapt to their changing needs.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- All high level housekeeping
- Laundry, ironing and dry-cleaning runs
- Making a list of groceries and other household supplies that need replenishing
- Receiving deliveries
- Pet care: walking, feeding & bathing (Cockapoo)
- Light cooking, or helping with food preparation
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working as a private housekeeper/cook
- Have high levels of organisation
- Understand professional boundaries and be respectful of privacy
- Have a friendly personality
- Be a dog lover!
Hours will be Monday - Friday 8/9am - 6/7pm with a break in the day.
The chosen candidate must have the flexibility to live in & stay overnight to care for the dog when the couple travels. This could be up to 2-3 weeks at a time (but during that time there would be minimal house work). Time off in lieu will be given.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Nov 2022 JOB ID: LCHC7091