Experienced, After-School Nanny, Oxford
UK (Regional) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, caring, fun, and well-educated after-school Nanny for a child at prep school for one of our lovely clients.
The successful candidate will be hands on, proactive, and hardworking, whilst creating a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment. This is a live-out role, for an experienced candidate who is local to the Oxford area.
Location: Oxford City Centre, at the family’s Private residence
Hours: Monday-Friday-after school
Start Date: As soon as possible
· Collecting from school or after school activities as necessary-a driving licence/car is a must
· Cooking/assisting with preparing healthy, fresh and organic food for the child daily
· Wardrobe organisation and management
· Organisation of after-school activities and playdates
· Helping with homework
· Tidying bedroom and play areas keeping toys clean/occasional housekeeping duties
· Cleaning and washing up after meals, ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy
· Flexibility to adjust hours/ babysit if required
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Nanny to grow their career in childcare, supporting an UHNW family. There will be opportunity to travel with the family to some fantastic destinations. Any overtime worked will always be paid or time will be given off in lieu.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Mar 2023 JOB ID: LCAN8940