Executive Team Assistant
Luxembourg SALARY: €0 - €0 PER: Annum
Executive Assistant – Private Equity
On behalf of our client, an Asset Management firm in Luxembourg, we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant, ideally with knowledge of the Private Equity or Financial Services industries.
This is a permanent role and will be based in Luxembourg.
- All aspects of diary management / organisation of meetings and conference calls
- Organising international business travel
- Production of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word documents
- Dealing with telephone, email and general enquiries ensuring that appropriate messages are relayed, or action is taken
- Photocopying/scanning/ document binding and filing (including archiving)
- Ad hoc administrative duties that may be requested by team as and when required
- Liaison with vendors (IT, travel agency, etc.)
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- A minimum of 5 years previous PA experience within a fast-paced team environment (Private Equity or Financial Services)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with strong interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Proficiency in English – French and/or Greek is a plus but not necessary
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Jan 2023 JOB ID: JSEA1701