Executive Personal Assistant
Other (US) SALARY: $110,000 - $120,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client is a high-net-worth individual seeking a full-time Executive Personal Assistant for day-to-day support of the Principal in his business and personal affairs. The Principal is the CEO of a major financial advisory and this position will be based out of the corporate headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Calendar management, including business and personal appointments
- Email management, correspondence
- Travel planning, including detailed itineraries and light research regarding top accommodations, restaurants, and points of interest
- Coordinating with the family office
- Coordinating with Chief of Staff, Executive Assistant, and Principal’s spouse
- Being the point of contact for vendors/contractors to the household
- Personal errands
- Event planning
- Administrative support for special projects, including construction on a newly-acquired property in the same area
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Prior experience supporting a senior executive or high-net-worth individual
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with discreetly handling confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to changing needs
Experience with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook is also required.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, with occasional flexibility to respond to messages outside of regular work hours.
Position is primarily onsite at Wilmington, DE corporate office with occasional support onsite at the Principal’s main residence in a nearby suburb. The position will also include occasional flexibility to work remotely.
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000, based on experience, plus benefits.
Position is available immediately. Please apply with a current resume for consideration.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 06 Mar 2023 JOB ID: JF-TA-29011