Executive Diary Assistant to Chair
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £53,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
Executive Diary Assistant to Chair
6-month FTC with the potential to convert to a permanent role
City based insurance firm
Offices in Bank
Up to £53k per annum
My client, a well-known and international insurance firm is looking for an experienced EA with previous experience of working within an established, global firm. They are looking for someone to join as an Executive Diary Assistant to work alongside another EA, both reporting directly into the Group Chair.
The focus of this role will be to solely manage the diary and all international travel for the Group Chair, whilst the other EA manages other elements of the workload.
This role will initially be recruited for on a 6-month fixed term contract, but with potential to convert into a permanent role once the contract is completed. Hybrid working can be offered, but the days in the office will need to mirror the Chair and will therefore, unlikely be the same days each week so flexibility will be needed. The core hours are 9 am – 5:30 pm, but flexibility will also be needed with the hours to ensure that the necessary work is completed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Close liaison and correspondence on scheduling matters with internal and external stakeholders including other members of the Group Chair’s office team, the CEO’s office, the offices of other Board members and investors.
- Manage the Group Chair’s diary effectively to ensure the best use of the Group Chair’s time, ensuring that urgent and evolving priorities are appropriately managed.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements. This includes flights, accommodation, visa, transfer and currency arrangements, ensuring that current and emerging travel requirements are addressed and that these arrangements are clearly communicated to the Group Chair
- Manage the logistics for all meetings, including liaising with key contacts to ensure that all attendees are supported.
- Complete expense claim processes on behalf of the Group Chair
- Provide absence cover for the Executive Assistant, Group Chair' office.
- Take initiative to provide any other support as necessary to increase the effectiveness of the Group Chair’s office.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of experience in an EA or Business Manager role at executive level within a large, complex and global organisation is a must-have.
- Self-starter and excellent under pressure.
- Is able to identify opportunities and take initiative and respond rapidly and dynamically to urgent business priorities that arise on an ad-hoc basis, delivering on time and according to brief.
- Results focused and is able to interact and liaise with multiple individuals / teams at various levels in the organisation without direct accountability or responsibility to get the desired results.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Upmost discretion and integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Demonstrates resilience and courage when faced with adversity.
- Positive team player.
- Advanced computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Educated up to degree level as a minimum (2:1 and above or equivalent), from a leading institution.
If this is a role you feel you’d be able to hit the ground running in and have the desired experience and skillset for, please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 Dec 2023 JOB ID: CLEGCH31572