Executive Assistant to General Counsel – Tech Industry
US SALARY: $90,000 - $130,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client is a global tech firm, currently looking for an EA to support their General Counsel and Board of Directors, and wider legal department. This will be a hybrid working role, based a few days per week out of their Manhattan office. This role is perfect for someone who is self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented and capable of managing and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Calendar management including scheduling/coordinating meetings, appointments and conference calls.
- Assist team with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas; manage expenses
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and work closely with the senior management
- Assist with ad hoc projects, track key deliverables, communications, email management, and/or meeting materials as requested
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8 years EA experience from a global company
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with written and verbal communication skills
- High energy - agile and able to adjust to changing priorities
- Highly resourceful problem solver and a fast learner who gets things done – used to working in a fast-paced environment
POSTED: 23 Jun 2022 JOB ID: EATECGEN12345