Executive Assistant to FinTech Entrepreneur (Remote/NYC)
New York City, NY SALARY: $90,000 - $120,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A young and successful Founder/CEO in the FinTech sector is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to provide administrative support. The position will be fully remote on a permanent basis.
- Meeting preparation
- Taking detailed notes during meetings
- Creating “action item” checklists following meetings and distributing to participants
- Following up with team members to get status updates on various projects
- Preparing memos for CEO with updates on deliverables from other team members
- Creating charts for meetings, including tables and spreadsheets
- Scheduling calls
- Being a liaison between the CEO and internal staff and external parties
- Travel planning, selecting flights and accommodations with careful attention to CEO’s preferences
- Scheduling personal appointments or reservations (for example, researching select venues for dining)
- Coordinating with business affiliates, such as tax advisors, lawyers, etc.
- Preparing expense reports
- Some smaller items, including bill paying
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years of prior experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
Experience with productivity apps including Notion, Slack, and Linear is a plus.
Full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, regular business hours, with occasional flexibility to work additional hours or respond to messages outside of work schedule.
While the position is fully remote (work-from-home), NYC metropolitan area applicants are preferred in order to have occasional in-person meetings with CEO, if possible. If desired, a co-working space (such as WeWork) can be arranged for the Assistant.
Fluency in German is a plus, but not required.
$90,000 - $120,000 annually, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Position is available immediately. Please apply with a current resume for consideration.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 May 2023 JOB ID: JF-SL-29831