Executive Assistant to CEO
Cleveland, OH SALARY: $70,000 - $90,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client, a leading consulting and financial advisory firm seeks an Executive Assistant to support the CEO in their Beachwood, OH headquarters.
The Executive Assistant will provide direct administrative support to the CEO with the following responsibilities:
- Heavy calendar management, including scheduling client meetings for CEO
- Email correspondence and call screening
- Travel planning, including commercial and corporate jet, ground transportation and detailed itineraries
- Meeting and event planning, including coordinating virtual or in-person meetings
- Preparing expense reports
- Gatekeeping and prioritizing external requests on CEO's time
- Handle confidential information relating to clients, Board members, employees, and the CEO
- Assisting in preparation of Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate ad hoc projects assigned by CEO
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Executive Assistant experience supporting C-level executives
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to changing needs
Demonstrated experience with MS Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint is also required.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Hybrid schedule of 4 days per week onsite in office, and 1 day per week working from home.
Annual bonus and competitive benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with offices throughout the U.S. as well as internationally.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 Dec 2023 JOB ID: ALMB31166