Executive Assistant to CEO
New York City, NY SALARY: $55,000 - $70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant to CEO of Media Company
Location: New York, NY
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 plus benefits
Our client is a new national media company seeking a temp-to-perm Executive Assistant to support the CEO, EVP of Programming, and Chief of Staff. Directly reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be the “right hand” to the CEO, with additional administrative support to the Chief of Staff and EVP. In addition to executive administrative support for the senior leadership, the Executive Assistant will also be involved in reviewing scripts and providing feedback for new programming on the company’s national cable television networks.
The position will start as a full-time temp position and will convert to a permanent position after at least three months from the start date. The position is fully remote until at least May or June, after which time it will become a hybrid position with 2 days per week remote and 3 days per week onsite at their Manhattan offices.
This is an excellent opportunity particularly for recent graduates and early-career EAs interested in getting experience in the media/entertainment sector in a new position with significant growth opportunity within the company.
- Calendar management/scheduling meetings
- Email correspondence
- Travel planning
- Meeting and event planning
- Taking notes during meetings
- Preparing expense reports
- Screening phone calls and taking messages
- Acting as liaison between leadership teams and internal and external parties
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations
- Point of contact for any vendors to the office (including office supplies, equipment repair, etc.)
- Filing and organization
- Reviewing scripts for new programming content and providing notes/feedback
- Tracking progress of new programming projects
- Participating on company calls with CEO
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 2 years of Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to changing needs
Experience with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook is also required.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, with occasional flexibility to respond to messages outside of regular work hours.
$55,000 - $70,000 annually, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Position is available immediately. Please apply with a current resume for consideration.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Mar 2023 JOB ID: JF-GA-29306