Executive Assistant to Board Director
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I have just taken on a fantastic new Board level EA role, working for one of London’s top Executive Search firms. This varied EA role is for someone hugely professional, competent and driven, with experience in search.
Responsibilities include –
- Acting as a solid gatekeeper
- The first point of contact for all the Board Director and his team of five
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Project work
- Marketing and event management
- Research support
The Board Director is extremely likeable and caring, albeit extremely bright and busy. He requires someone super proactive who eager to get involved with a variety of different things as well as an EA who takes pride in their work. With 25 people in the office, this role is also for someone who is looking to make a difference and be part of a close-knit family feel environment.
Requirements include –
- Experience in Executive Search
- A minimum of 7 years experience
- High degree of competence
- Drive to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS office skills
Benefits include –
- Salary – circa 50k dependent on experience.
- Company and performance bonus.
- Dental care
- Travel insurance
Please do let me know if this is of interest. My client is looking to move quickly so please apply today!
POSTED: 24 Nov 2020 JOB ID: DHEXEC