Executive Assistant – Sustainability
London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £44,000 PER: Annum
I have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a City-based environmental and sustainability company, working within a high calibre team providing support to the Executive Director. The EA will also be required to take on some adhoc office management duties within this small office and provide some light support on occasion for 3 other Directors. The organisation is going through a high growth phase, so this is a really exciting time to join as you would be part of shaping a growing and ambitious organisation. It’s essential that the Executive Assistant is a self-starter who has experience working autonomously within a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do;
- The central point of contact for the Executive Director in their engagement with external partners and other key relationships
- Extensive international travel arrangements including visas
- Organise Board and Committee meetings including all travel preparation.
- Draft, collate and distribute papers for all meetings
- Complex diary management
- Efficient system and process implementation as the organisation grows
- Adhoc support to the HR Director, including recruitment administration and internal comms
- Support the smooth running of the office managing supplies and technology provisions
- Project support as required
What you’ll need;
- A high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must possess strong Word, PowerPoint, Excel and typing skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, a motivated self-starter, with strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Experience supporting at board level.
POSTED: 14 Jan 2021 JOB ID: AJLEACH21975