Executive Assistant – Start-up firm
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £48,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
City of London
£45,000 - £48,000 + bonus
A very exciting opportunity for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join a growing City-based start-up firm, located in stunning offices. The Executive Assistant will be required to provide first-class support to the COO and 2 Directors. The EA should have natural gravitas, a positive and energetic approach to their work, always willing to go the extra mile if needed. This company is very family orientated and strive to promote a good work/life balance for its employees.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous EA experience supporting at a senior level within financial or professional services and also have the flexibility to provide some overflow admin support to the wider teams as required.
This is a very busy role, so you must be able to confidently communicate at all levels, work autonomously and be able to juggle multiple requests and ever-changing diary and travel arrangements.
The Executive Assistant must be able to;
- Work autonomously managing extremely busy, ever-changing and complex diaries which will require planning and prioritisation
- Arrange complex multi-stop international travel which can often be last minute
- Take on ad-hoc projects
- Preparing documents and spreadsheets ahead of meetings
- Acting as a gatekeeper so it’s important to develop strong relationships with team members
- Be solution orientated, always having a plan B ready
- A positive and approachable demeanour
The is an excellent opportunity to join a successful growing company where you can build on your skillset. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, be exceptionally team-orientated and very organised.
Interviews are taking place via video call so please apply asap if you’re interested
POSTED: 25 Jun 2020 JOB ID: AJLEASU21389