Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator
US SALARY: $80,000 - $90,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A brilliant opportunity has come up for a Project Coordinator within executive search. Do you have a general desire to learn and want to make a change within an organization? This is an exciting opportunity to join a search firm aligned with the management consulting marketplace. With a primary focus on retained projects and high-end exclusivity. This role has the potential to be 100% remote for the right person!
The role is primarily assisting the Founder/Managing Director and sometimes the wider team to ensure projects are running smoothly. To be successful in this role you will need to be a precise, ambitious, committed, and caring individual.
- Drive the efficiency of the Managing Director by providing comprehensive administrative/executive support.
- Prepare performance reports that deliver insight to profitability, sales, and efficiency
- Maintaining professional and courteous relationships, calendars, team’s databases, in-office guests, etc.
- Support business development efforts; by researching, capturing detailed notes on BD calls, moving internal process along by looping in relevant colleagues
This is a great opportunity for an individual with the ability to work effectively under pressure while producing accurate and consistent results. You will be proactive and able to take ownership for this role. You would ideally have 5 years of experience in finance and/ or consulting fields. Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and an ability to multi-task are a must.
This is a unique opportunity to join an Executive Search firm that’s in hyper growth mode. You will be joining a dedicated and motivated team, who are looking for a like-minded individual to grow with the company. Awesome benefits include:
- Full range healthcare, 75% of premium paid
- 100% dental and vision
- 20 PTO days, 5 sick days
- 401(k) plan
- Benefits start on day 1!
POSTED: 22 Nov 2021 JOB ID: MSExecutiveSearch24302