Executive Assistant – Private Equity
London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am looking for a top-notch EA for a wonderful PE start-up, based in super stylish offices in the West End. This role will be supporting the two Co-Founders as well as involve HR and operations. Experience in Private Equity is essential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy PA role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative! Typical duties include:
- Extensive diary management and juggling any calendar changes
- Assisting with the day to day operations and legal requirements of the business
- Implementing new and improved processes and procedures into the business
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding new starters
- Dealing with IT and suppliers
- Project work, document preparation and reporting
- HR support
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have five years in a similar Executive Assistant role within Private Equity.
- Private Equity experience
- Proactive nature
- Experience setting up day-to-day office procedures.
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £50-60k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of public holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Stunning offices
- Free food!
POSTED: 14 Jul 2021 JOB ID: DHPEEA22665