Executive Assistant/Office Manager – Zurich
Europe SALARY: €80,000 - €110,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant/Office Manager – Investments
€80,000– €110,000 Benefits + Bonus
A global investment firm with office across Europe is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support 2 executives and help with the running of their office based in Zurich.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy hybrid role with lots of variety, so need to be able to prioritise and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment! Typical duties include:
- Extensive diary management for the 2 executives
- Travel co-ordination and providing detailed itineraries
- Expense management
- Supporting the office with facility management
- Being the hands-on support for the general running of the office.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have five years’ experience in a similar EA or Office Management role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- 5 years’ experience as an EA
- Experience in Financial Services
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Efficient problem solver
- Fluent in Swiss German and English
- A university degree
This role will pay up to €110,000 (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and benefits.
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 20 Oct 2020 JOB ID: KHBZUR21609