Executive Assistant / Office Manager
US (New York City, NY) SALARY: $60,000 - $90,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client global financial services firm headquartered in London with an office in New York are looking for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to support their New York office and main principle. The position is a hybrid position with 3 days in office, 2 from home. Whilst they are a global team, they are boutique in size, so you’ll feel a true team environment from day 1!
In this role you would be supporting a busy Executive, along with the wider US team of about 10, and the day-to-day running of the New York office.
- Managing of calendar invites, managing a busy and ever-changing schedule
- Handling of all North American travels/travel booking including itineraries, lodging, and ground transportation
- Expenses management
- Reception for guests – placing into system, greeting, and directing to conference room, informing team of client’s arrival
- Answering NY office main phone line
- Meeting setup (conference rooms for VC calls); general meeting management
- Handling mail (distribution to NY office and sending on to London)
- Printing/binding of decks for non-client meetings
- Coordination with IT for office needs
- Coordination of team outings/events
- Light HR administration
Our client is looking for an individual with that “can do” attitude. As it is a smaller office environment you would be taking on many different responsibilities including being the hub of the office to help maintain their positive working culture. You would also be working closely with their London team to make sure everything is running smoothly and that everything aligns with internal policies. You must be willing to take ownership of your role as they are looking for someone with some corporate experience already but will also give you room for growth and development in the company/role.
Competitive benefits package
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 21 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ALFA27938